Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Featured Posts

seems they are taking over, read the whole thread on twitter ;)

Edited by Loddon

They look more like sheep to me. I guess they are being arrested for not observing ovine distancing - or caprine if they really are goats.

Edited by Athy

1 minute ago, Athy said:

They look more like sheep to me. I guess they are being arrested for not observing ovine distancing - or caprine if they really are goats.

He meant view the whole thread on twitter, not just watch this one video.

12 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

He meant view the whole thread on twitter, not just watch this one video.

I pushed the start button and the short video was all that appeared. I am not sure how I should find anything further.

3 minutes ago, Athy said:

I pushed the start button and the short video was all that appeared. I am not sure how I should find anything further.

Click the link under the video.

"6708 people are talking about this"

1 hour ago, Athy said:

There may be some sheep too but there has been goats seen roaming Llandudno just now in the quiet streets.

But in actual fact it is not completely unknown for this to happen especially in colder months when the Town is not so full of tourists or people of any kind in the evenings.  There are several flocks of feral  white goats (Kashmir breed) totalling about 200 or so on the Great Orme. They are supposed to be the descendants of a pair of goats given to Queen Victoria by the Queen of Persia in mid 1800s or about then.  They have been very successful and the National Trust do their best to keep the numbers to around the 200 mark.  There are also sheep on the Orme.

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, Sir Nibble said:

I ain't afraid of no goats.

Who ya gonna call,..............Goat Busters.

• Haha 1