Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
colmac

Found the answer !

Featured Posts

Well that's it folks. I have had lots of e-mails lately ( in junk folder admittedly ) saying I can become a Bitcoin millionaire. Now I don't know what that is but it's got to be worth a go right ? Says Bear Girls did it and is now rolling in dosh so, that's me off. Sod the canals, I will buy a sodding great plastic boat in the Med and be sorted, Covid or no Covid. Anyone else coming ?

4 minutes ago, colmac said:

Well that's it folks. I have had lots of e-mails lately ( in junk folder admittedly ) saying I can become a Bitcoin millionaire. Now I don't know what that is but it's got to be worth a go right ? Says Bear Girls did it and is now rolling in dosh so, that's me off. Sod the canals, I will buy a sodding great plastic boat in the Med and be sorted, Covid or no Covid. Anyone else coming ?

The way to do this is the same as with property. Buy an absolute load in 1994, and Bob's yer uncle, you're sorted! 

Well ok it's Bear Grylls, not as amusing though. Aye Mrsmelly, should have been chugging gracefully along the cut en route to somewhere for our annual voyage but, sadly it is not to be. Anyway, back to Bitcoins. Do you need to buy a shed load and keep them for a long time then hope for the best ? I am already reeling from the disappointment when I discovered I hadn't won the Nigerian lottery so not another let down surely ??

1 hour ago, colmac said:

I am already reeling from the disappointment when I discovered I hadn't won the Nigerian lottery so not another let down surely ??

😂

1 hour ago, colmac said:

Well ok it's Bear Grylls, not as amusing though. Aye Mrsmelly, should have been chugging gracefully along the cut en route to somewhere for our annual voyage but, sadly it is not to be. Anyway, back to Bitcoins. Do you need to buy a shed load and keep them for a long time then hope for the best ? I am already reeling from the disappointment when I discovered I hadn't won the Nigerian lottery so not another let down surely ??

No. Absolutely not. NEVER EVER invest in something you don't understand. "Lamb to the slaughter" and all that.

Invest in something you know about, is always good advice. I'm currently investing in BEER....

:cheers:

Oh I don't think I would fall for it really, just trying to be whimsical.We invested in a very nice narrowboat 8 years ago and now all we can do is gaze wistfully out of the window at it and long for all this to end. Mind you, I suppose being able to see the boat from our house is quite nice.Keep safe all and look forward to the day when the cut will be like the starting line at Aintree with a fleet of frustrated boaters dashing headlong for the freedom at last.

Sign in to follow this