Coronavirus Cuisine, Hints and Tips

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

On 31/03/2020 at 14:35, Jennifer McM said:

Just to add to my ' online foraging' for Food

Iceland

Iceland looks like it could be a winner. They have let me register. There are no delivery slots available (only shows slots for a week), BUT if you check the box which asks if you're over pensionable age (no doubt they'll check) you'll be able to get a next day delivery, providing you spend over £35. I might well try this in a week or so. Iceland looks like they're really trying to serve those who're unable to venture out. Only drawback is they don't sell alcohol ?. Hey they do have eggs ?

Used Iceland for Home delivery both online and instore, Having the shopping delivered from the store is useful service saves having to carried it back yourself. THey even deliver the coal brought instore as well. Alcohol is on sale in store and came be home delivered with your shopping. You only have to spend £25 in store for free delivery. The driver knows I be waiting with the cart in Marina carpark, so does my deliver first. At the moment the local store is only doing home delivery from the store on Wedesdays.