CART checking facilities

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

56 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

So CART are checking facilities in the network to see if there are enough for liveaboard boaters to use at the present times. email em if you cannot get to any facilities innitt.

That's not what it says.  Please post the whole thing.

11 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

That's not what it says.  Please post the whole thing.

It says CART are working with private facilities owners and to let them know by email if yav any problems. As usual they are doing a sterling job and will try to ensure there are facilities if you were stupid enough not to have got to any in the several days everybody had to get to some before lock down. They have sent everyone an email which they didnt have to do innitt.

Well, stupid enough... I literally just found out they’re advising not to go boating. And in any case, my water only stretches to 3 weeks, so not enough for the, likely, months of this ‘lock down’

(the pump out stretches to 7 weeks; also probably not enough time)

5 minutes ago, sirweste said:

Well, stupid enough... I literally just found out they’re advising not to go boating. And in any case, my water only stretches to 3 weeks, so not enough for the, likely, months of this ‘lock down’

(the pump out stretches to 7 weeks; also probably not enough time)

You will be fine as its a needs must journey for water etc so even if they have close a certain lock you need to pass through the way I see it you will be allowed passage?