Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

and a 50p is so shaped so you can get it out of a Yorkshireman's hand with a spanner ;) 

Actually you can't. The 20p and 50p coins have seven curved sides and seven corners, but they have a constant diameter, so a spanner will just spin round and round. They were designed that way to work in slot machines.

31 minutes ago, David Mack said:

Actually you can't. The 20p and 50p coins have seven curved sides and seven corners, but they have a constant diameter, so a spanner will just spin round and round. They were designed that way to work in slot machines.

As I understand it, the Decimal  Currency Board handed the problem of the 50pence design to the only engineer who was a member, Hugh (HG) Conway, who was a director of Hawker Siddeley and Rolls Royce,  then working on the development of Concord. He passed the problem to his brilliant team to resolve and it ended up with a Concord development number. It is said that the French ended up paying half the cost.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

(Not) Working 9 to 5 - A Dolly Parton Covid Parody - Unsung Heroes Cast

'I Will Survive' - The Toilet Paper Pandemic | Covid 19 parody song

This one is from seven years ago, Yet this may have been preview of what happen when Covid appeared.

I Don't Know - Med School Parody of "Let It Go" from Frozen

Edited by nbfiresprite