Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

14 hours ago, Loddon said:

Have you seen the First Ministers reaction to Janey Godleys voice overs?

Yes, although it pre dates the one posted above. Quite pragmatic, I thought.

54 minutes ago, Iain_S said:

Yes, although it pre dates the one posted above. Quite pragmatic, I thought.

I think the praise was genuine. Loved the bit where she says that its a good way to get the message across but as FM she couldn't possibly say it that way.

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath. “Nurse,”‘ he mumbles from behind the mask, “are my testicles black?” Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, “I don’t know, Sir. I’m only here to wash your upper body and feet.” He struggles to ask again, “Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?” Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, “There’s nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine.” The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, “Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely: “Are – my – test – results – back?”

From a local forum;

Top Tip, If you’re planning on splitting up with your other half, make sure their bags are packed and a taxi is booked for 8pm on Thursday, so that it looks like the whole street is glad to see the back of them. 

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 3