Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Athy said:

There must be some deep message there which escapes me.

Same here.

One thing I notice is the statement "You're not worth microchipping" has been photoshopped in so the sign originally must have said something else. 

I suspect it might have matched whatever is written on the bloke's mug.

• Greenie 1

10 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

It's a well used meme, the text above the CHANGE MY MIND is altered to suit, and it's not usually Bill Gates' head either.

Google "change my mind meme" for various examples

Ah I see, thanks. I dint recognise it as a proper meme, never seen it before! 

18 minutes ago, MtB said:

Same here.

One thing I notice is the statement "You're not worth microchipping" has been photoshopped in so the sign originally must have said something else. 

I suspect it might have matched whatever is written on the bloke's mug.

You're aware of the conspiracy theory that Bill Gates is putting microchips in the vaccine in order to control our minds?

1 minute ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

My microchips have told me it definitely isn't true.

Its quite shocking how badly-informed some are. There was a woman on the wireless a few months back being interviewed about this. She said she wasn't going to be vaccinated because "we have no idea what's in it", she kept saying. On closer questioning she kept talking about it being "discovered" (as opposed to designed and developed) and it turned out she thought all vaccines occurred naturally and somehow science 'discovered' them and shot them straight into people's arms with no further questions asked. 

The interviewer didn't really know where to start with this so just ended the interview.

• Horror 1

4 minutes ago, MtB said:

She said she wasn't going to be vaccinated because "we have no idea what's in it", she kept saying

Doubtless she refuses to eat kebabs, hamburgers, nicken chuggets etc. for the same reason

I wouldn't have recognised Bill Gates. looks very ordinary doesn't he?

1 hour ago, Athy said:

Doubtless she refuses to eat kebabs, hamburgers, nicken chuggets etc. for the same reason

I have to say, I too have serious doubts about which part of a chicken these could be....

1 hour ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

I've posted this before. The chips are too small to run a modern operating system and still leave room for the mind control software.

Never mind all that, surely the two AAA batteries necessary to power the chip would be too big to fit through the needle?

41 minutes ago, MtB said:

I have to say, I too have serious doubts about which part of a chicken these could be....

Unless it states differently on the packaging, it’ll be good old mechanically reclaimed/separated meat 🤢

Once they’ve removed all the good bits the carcass gets blended and the resulting slurry forced through sieves to remove as much bone as possible.

• Greenie 1

4 hours ago, MtB said:

Likewise, whatever you call them!

To paraphrase some bod whose name I've forgotten, "The parts of which the chicken, when living, would have been least proud".

Brings to mind a family saying, when travelling between Haslingden and Accrington, "You never see a dog in Baxenden". We never did and I still look when travelling through, not seen one yet. 

Baxenden is the home of Holland's Pies. 

• Haha 1

On 11/02/2022 at 18:18, Jim Riley said:

Brings to mind a family saying, when travelling between Haslingden and Accrington, "You never see a dog in Baxenden". We never did and I still look when travelling through, not seen one yet. 

Baxenden is the home of Holland's Pies. 

Much better going to Haslingden and getting those made at Sissy Green's. Scrumptious!