Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

On 01/01/2022 at 12:04, MartynG said:

Yesterday I ordered a test pack of 7 tests using the NHS online system

They arrived by post on Tuesday, which was good considering the bank hols.

9 hours ago, MartynG said:

They arrived by post on Tuesday, which was good considering the bank hols.

We met the kids for a walk on the 3rd - they asked if we had any spare LFT's as their son (our Grandson) had worked with someone who tested positive between Christmas and New Year. Gave them an unopened box (still had three or four in an open box for my work), ordered a new box Sunday afternoon - arrived Tuesday. Not bad.

15 minutes ago, 1st ade said:

We met the kids for a walk on the 3rd - they asked if we had any spare LFT's as their son (our Grandson) had worked with someone who tested positive between Christmas and New Year. Gave them an unopened box (still had three or four in an open box for my work), ordered a new box Sunday afternoon - arrived Tuesday. Not bad.

We distributed  a test kit with our daughter and her family as their need was greater than ours.

On 07/01/2022 at 09:15, 1st ade said:

I have just had an email to say that my test-pack is on it's way which is remarkable service -- I haven't ordered any...

• Haha 2

A new COVID19 mutation has been identified circulating in the population of Henley. It has been designated the Rho variant.

A new COVID19 mutation has been identified that makes you feel happy. It has been designated the Eta variant.

Edited in the light of new archeological research that revealed the true authorship of said phrases.

Edited by system 4-50
  • Greenie 1

7 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:
1 hour ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

A new COVID19 mutation has been identified circulating in the population of Henley. It has been designated the Rho variant.

1 hour ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

A new COVID19 mutation has been identified that makes you feel happy. It has been designated the Eta variant.

Er no I didn't say that.

Get three variants simultaneously, you could get Eta Beta Pi COVID.

With apologies to the late Terry Pratchett, whose joke I used.

Edited by Jen-in-Wellies
  • Greenie 1

Not a meme but copied from another forum.

Dear MP

I am in a bit of a quandary and would appreciate your advice as a member of the governing party.

My daughter may be getting married this year and we would very much like to "give her away" with a nice wedding, reception etc. Obviously with the current pandemic showing few signs of abating I realise that this has the potential to fail due to social distancing restrictions etc. The quandary that I have is whether I need to invite the PM to the reception or if asking guests to "bring their own booze" is sufficient to classify the reception as a work meeting. Can you tell me which is the best route to go?

Yours

19 hours ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

A new COVID19 mutation has been identified circulating in the population of Wigan. It has been designated the Pi variant.

I hear that local people are spreading it amongst their pier groups.