Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, Athy said:

Thanks - I haven't encountered one of those devices. Every day's a school day (other clichés are available).

Don't own up to that on a public forum, you'll have the testing nazis around in no time. On the other hand, don't you realise that you are missing out on the only freebie you can get off the Government.😅

7 hours ago, Athy said:

Thanks - I haven't encountered one of those devices. Every day's a school day (other clichés are available).

Don't own up to that on a public forum, you'll have the testing nazis around in no time. On the other hand, don't you realise that you are missing out on the only freebie you can get off the Government.😅

9 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

Adding the indicator line for a positive Covid test, “sorry you can’t visit us, we’ve got covid, look”

9 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

Adding the indicator line for a positive Covid test, “sorry you can’t visit us, we’ve got covid, look”

Where's all the used test kits ending up?

Landfill?

1 hour ago, Ian F B said:

Where's all the used test kits ending up?

Landfill?

No idea matey, what makes you think i’d know?

I think most of my local authority stuff goes to the big incinerator by Bridge 11a on the Hudds Broad so i’d imagine thats where it ends up ;) 

2 hours ago, Col_T said:

Spoken like a real teacher.

Thank you! I was one for over 30 years!

6 hours ago, MtB said:

You've never done a lateral flow test?

You can't fool the Boilerman.

Why would I have had one? I do wonder, when the T.V. news announces thjat so many thousand people have tested positive for the corona virus, who are these people?

20 hours ago, Athy said:

Why would I have had one? I do wonder, when the T.V. news announces thjat so many thousand people have tested positive for the corona virus, who are these people?

I take it you have no elderly or vulnerable friends/relatives you might visit.

Personally I do a test before visiting my mother's care home (it's one of their requirements but I would anyway).

11 hours ago, George and Dragon said:

I take it you have no elderly or vulnerable friends/relatives you might visit.

You're correct, we don't. But we have both recently had our booster vaccinations, which should protect us and anyone around us.

2 hours ago, Athy said:

You're correct, we don't. But we have both recently had our booster vaccinations, which should protect us and anyone around us.

You can still catch it and can still be a carrier even when you have had all three jabs.

The idea is that you have a test (packs of 7 test kits available FoC at your chemist) before meeting anyone - particularly anyone not in your normal home, or, possible high-risk people.

• Greenie 4

On 28/12/2021 at 11:07, Alan de Enfield said:

You can still catch it and can still be a carrier even when you have had all three jabs.

The idea is that you have a test (packs of 7 test kits available FoC at your chemist) before meeting anyone -

Or simply do not meet anyone.😀

• Greenie 1

48 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

Our town centre pharmacy has not had any for a week . . . 

Our town centre branch of Boots has a big hand-written sign up on the counter saying "Will you please fkuc off and stop asking for lateral flow tests, we don't have any".* It's been there for weeks. 

* Well the sign probably doesn't put it quite like that, but that is the gist of it. 

• Greenie 1