Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

On 26/06/2021 at 19:52, Orwellian said:

Medical experts in the UK today were once again asked if July 19th is the right time to lift the remaining COVID restrictions.
Allergists were in favour of scratching it, but Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.
Gastroenterologists had a sort of a gut feeling about it, but Neurologists thought the government lacked the nerve.
Obstetricians felt certain everyone was labouring under a misconception, while Ophthalmologists considered the idea short-sighted.
Many Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while Paediatricians said, "Oh, grow up!"
Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while Radiologists could see right through it.
Surgeons decided to wash their hands of the whole thing and pharmacists claimed it would be a bitter pill to swallow.
Plastic Surgeons opined that this proposal would "put a whole new face on the matter”.
Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but Urologists were pissed off by the whole idea.
Anaesthetists thought the whole idea was a gas, and Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.
In the end, the Proctologists/Colorectal Surgeons won out, leaving the entire decision up to the a**holes in politics.?

:clapping:

Brilliant! How long did it take you to put all that together?

28 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

image.png.5a3faafb481b06473a3df7afae67d385.png

As it was obvious on telly yesterday evening that some reporters couldn't pronounce Emma The Tennis' surname, yes, I imagine they'd have problems with this one.

May I suggest "The PG Variant"?

6 minutes ago, Athy said:

As it was obvious on telly yesterday evening that some reporters couldn't pronounce Emma The Tennis' surname, yes, I imagine they'd have problems with this one.

Epsilon comes after delta I think in the Greek alphabet 

6 hours ago, Athy said:

Thats a good tip 😁😂

• Greenie 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...