Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, nbfiresprite said:

doctors.jpg.9b2028a0d16e7e63b59a36fbcb7f85ed.jpg

My next door neighbour would appreciate that one - she is in her mid eighties, couple of weeks ago she had a bad fall when getting out of her bath and badly damaged her back, then last week trying to get in her front door during one of the storms fell again, broke her right wrist and smashed her face on the floor. She now has shingles as well. As you can imagine, she is in incredible pain all over, and looks like she just went 5 rounds with a boxer.

Rang her doctor, explained the situation and asked for an appointment. She was offered a telephone appointment in 3 weeks .......

2 hours ago, Mike Tee said:

My next door neighbour would appreciate that one - she is in her mid eighties, couple of weeks ago she had a bad fall when getting out of her bath and badly damaged her back, then last week trying to get in her front door during one of the storms fell again, broke her right wrist and smashed her face on the floor. She now has shingles as well. As you can imagine, she is in incredible pain all over, and looks like she just went 5 rounds with a boxer.

Rang her doctor, explained the situation and asked for an appointment. She was offered a telephone appointment in 3 weeks .......

And they wonder why A&E are so busy. Last time I was there there was an elderly chap waiting to have a dressing changed as it was hurting. His doctor who put it on the day before said go to A&E they will do it.

• 2 weeks later...