Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

52 minutes ago, Ex Brummie said:

I'm not a fan of the man, but he does get misrepresented by the media especially the B.B.C. If you bother to read all the article, you will see that the abbreviated headline comments are taken from a response to comments made by U.S. medical experts and were not unreasonable questions to ask. And they were questions not statements.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. 

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

p08bc2ps.jpg

And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? 

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

Did you read the above?

5 hours ago, Stilllearning said:

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. 

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

p08bc2ps.jpg

And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning? 

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

Did you read the above?

He's now turned round and attempted to evade "stupid" by saying he was being sarcastic to journalists rather than talking to his co-hosts.

The man will kill rather more than the 100k americans he thinks is acceptable to lose.

He's sidelined the most knowledgable vaccine expert as he argued against the hydrochloriquinine arguments, he and Pence agreed with the governor of Georgia to his re-opening plan, and then turned on him when he re-opened. 

The USA 2nd wave will be like a Severn bore....keep rising from the 1st wave at this rate.

9 hours ago, nbfiresprite said:

housecat.jpg

My cat has taken to living out:  after dark, he comes in for late supper, goes out to poop, then comes back, sits in the well deck to make sure he misses nothing, then has a sleep on my white duvet, and slips out before dawn. He was brought up on the streets of Glasgow, this must be heaven, just missing out on his KFC fix. Very strange that he sometimes demands four pouches of wet food and sometimes only one or two, he's no hunter, and he would never beg food from a neighbour.

Edited by LadyG

22 minutes ago, LadyG said:

My cat has taken to living out:  after dark, he comes in for late supper, goes out to poop, then comes back, sits in the well deck to make sure he misses nothing, then has a sleep on my white duvet, and slips out before dawn. He was brought up on the streets of Glasgow, this must be heaven, just missing out on his KFC fix. Very strange that he sometimes demands four pouches of wet food and sometimes only one or two, he's no hunter, and he would never beg food from a neighbour.

I remember learning years ago that cats are not nocturnal, they are crepuscular, i.e. they are most active at dusk and dawn.

It would surprise me if your cat didn’t get fed by neighbours, most cats do. My old cat got fed by every other inhabited boat in the area, but still came home and demanded vast quantities of food from me, as well as being a prolific killer of local small mammals, but very few birds.

29 minutes ago, Stilllearning said:

I remember learning years ago that cats are not nocturnal, they are crepuscular, i.e. they are most active at dusk and dawn.

It would surprise me if your cat didn’t get fed by neighbours, most cats do. My old cat got fed by every other inhabited boat in the area, but still came home and demanded vast quantities of food from me, as well as being a prolific killer of local small mammals, but very few birds.

He won't even come to me to let me pick him up, and there are a few active and sometimes, loose dogs about, on inhabited boats so I think he must be living outside the perimeter fence, where he is safe from dogs.  Last year he had a den in amongst brambles and suchlike, so came in covered in dust and prickly things, but he was not far away from the boat and could be seen sitting on a baulk of wood watching the world go by, he tried tinned tuna last night, I am making tuna fish cakes today. 

Edited by LadyG

5 minutes ago, MHS said:

A message to all our Negative UK Press -  including Laura Kuenssberg of the BBC, Robert Peston of ITV, Beth Rigby of Sky, Piers Morgan of ITV, BBC News in general and all the other negative UK press.

Journalism is missing the "mood" in this great country of ours - the United Kingdom. We do not want or need blame. We do not want constant criticism of our Government who are doing their very best in a very difficult and unprecedented global emergency.

We want and need a constructive contribution to the national effort to help us out of this crisis. We need hope, optimism and faith, with less negativity and more positive support from these journalists. It is time you all changed your negative and political rhetoric for the health of this nation and start supporting our Government.

??????????????

Let's get this message VIRAL and they might just take note.

Well I hope that people will continue to question politicians who have a track record of being liars.

• Greenie 4