Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Athy said:

Most entertaining. It had me fooled at first, though it soon became apparent that it was a spoof. Is the "advisor" anyone well known?

Sorry, I don't know who he is.  Presumed American.

5 hours ago, Athy said:

Most entertaining. It had me fooled at first, though it soon became apparent that it was a spoof. Is the "advisor" anyone well known?

While this is clearly a spoof, I can't help wondering if, given Trump's delivery, there isn't somewhere in a White House side room, a Trumpian speech writer going through similar emotions!

5 hours ago, tree monkey said:

Something different, just beautiful 

That was very delightful.  I loved the bits with the children joining in.  I would love to be as flexible as they are!

• Greenie 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, WotEver said:

My mother and sister were both ballerinas. That brought a tear to my eye :)

In a good way I hope.

1 hour ago, Theo said:

That was very delightful.  I loved the bits with the children joining in.  I would love to be as flexible as they are!

It is isn't it.

The level of fitness, skill and dedication is amazing

14 minutes ago, DaveR said:

I remember when Wayne Sleep took part in that  TV programme about fitness and stamina which had only featured sportsmen. He wiped the floor with them. Way fitter than any of them.

I worked with him once... he's tiny.

• Greenie 1

23 hours ago, DaveR said:

I remember when Wayne Sleep took part in that  TV programme about fitness and stamina which had only featured sportsmen. He wiped the floor with them. Way fitter than any of them.

Except for Brian Jacks, the judo man.

We met Wayne once in Birmingham where he had obviously enjoyed himself after a performance at the Hippodrome. We showed him the way back to his hotel. Yes, he is quite small.

Edited by Ex Brummie