Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Stilllearning said:

Is this meant to be a joke?

Ah you are in France, I would stay there if I were you apart from Cvirus a  part of the population here are getting even more nuts, this link may help https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/11395159/5g-caused-coronavirus-reasons-wrong-explained-fact-check/

8 minutes ago, Phoenix_V said:

Ah you are in France, I would stay there if I were you apart from Cvirus a  part of the population here are getting even more nuts, this link may help https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/11395159/5g-caused-coronavirus-reasons-wrong-explained-fact-check/

Yes, the funny-if-it-wasn’t-deeply-sad bo***x about 5G has reached even this corner of France, unlike the virus, which hasn’t. Yet.

As of yesterday the whole département had only 64 hospitalised patients.

ETA, having filled in our Attestations de Déplacement Dérogatoire we are now off for a walk to the recycling point and back. Lovely weather here, 25c, hope it’s as good where you are.

Edited by Stilllearning

1 minute ago, Phoenix_V said:

Quite pleasant weather  thanks.

But I presume the French imbeciles haven't gone as far as setting fire  to the masts?

Is the decheterie open then they are all shut here

Not heard of any level of idiocy approaching that of the British but we are so far from cities that we miss a lot of things, I’m glad to say.

The déchèteries are closed, but the town has bottle/paper/plastic etc banks.

As the tip is closed, our dustbins are much fuller than usual, are yours the same?

1 hour ago, WotEver said:

Except that the original question stated ‘without breaking any eggs’. Dunno how you can give away half an egg without breaking it. 

If you start off with an odd number of eggs you can always give away half your eggs plus half an egg without breaking any eggs. But you can't if you have an even number.

5 minutes ago, David Mack said:

If you start off with an odd number of eggs you can always give away half your eggs plus half an egg without breaking any eggs. But you can't if you have an even number.

Exactly. And there’s only one number you can start off with that ends up with you giving away your last egg to the last person. 

1 hour ago, Stilllearning said:

Not heard of any level of idiocy approaching that of the British but we are so far from cities that we miss a lot of things, I’m glad to say.

The déchèteries are closed, but the town has bottle/paper/plastic etc banks.

As the tip is closed, our dustbins are much fuller than usual, are yours the same?

yes reduced collection of rubbish but managing, plan to declutter the house is no more. Are you near/on water?

Edited by Phoenix_V