Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

Coronavirus Survival Tip #463

Empty your glass bottles into your recycling bin at 8:00pm every Thursday night, so the sound of those clapping the NHS  drowns out the sound of your descent into alcoholism! ?

Ok Boris was admitted to hospital "for tests" tonight. The hospital has reported the result of their tests already.

Boris is apparently, speaking quite incoherently, not making much sense, sweating and delusional.

They said he's back to normal and sent him home. 

• Haha 2

Just now, WotEver said:

The scary thing is the number of morons who actually believe this stuff. I saw a Trump supporter interviewed on a beach in the US a couple of days ago: “I think the whole thing is a hoax, man”

I don't find it credible that the maker of the video truly believes this but yes some people do. Perhaps they should be culled?

46 minutes ago, Sir Nibble said:

BREAKING NEWS.

Beaches, parks and recreation grounds will be partially open for the Easter holidays. Groups allowed to attend include morons, retards, ignorant bastards and most teenagers.

Tautological surely...

• Greenie 1