Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Chewbacka said:

Is this a subtle Boris joke???

Sorry to disappoint.... Boris is a hero of mine ?

It's for all those who think they are somehow special..... GO HOME.... SHUT THE DOOR...... AND STAY THERE!

Reading twittery tonight it looks like a lot of people in some of the bigger cities are not heeding Gov's advice. Perhaps we should be prepared for a total lockdown soon.

7 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Nor me. A photoshop masterpiece. 

The principle illustrated seems sound though!

Hardly. I'm not a military man but I don't believe that the proper response to encountering a known minefield is to advance across it in open order (where each man has as much chance of detonating a mine as the donkey) I don't believe that the donkey detonating a mine would kill any of the soldiers and if the donkey were any kind of threat it wouldn't be carried, it would be shot.

Just now, Sir Nibble said:

Hardly. I'm not a military man but I don't believe that the proper response to encountering a known minefield is to advance across it in open order (where each man has as much chance of detonating a mine as the donkey) I don't believe that the donkey detonating a mine would kill any of the soldiers and if the donkey were any kind of threat it wouldn't be carried, it would be shot.

Well yes, but I meant the jackasses who don't understand the danger need reigning in first.

We had a few on here the other day, arguing that they could not see how the travel ban helped contain the virus therefore it didn't apply to them.

1 minute ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Well yes, but I meant the jackasses who don't understand the danger need reigning in first.

We had a few on here the other day, arguing that they could not see how the travel ban helped contain the virus therefore it didn't apply to them.

As I said, I agree with the sentiment. But the back story is bollox.

Just now, Sir Nibble said:

As I said, I agree with the sentiment. But the back story is bollox.

Yes totally agree with you. The logical inconsistencies I noticed are as follows:

1) Any company needing to cross a minefield would go in single file

2) The donkey would prolly be sent across first and followed

3) A landmine set off by the donkey would not kill all of them as claimed

4) The donkey appears to have no back legs, so would need carrying anyway

There are probably more but I'm not bright enough to spot them.

9 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Nor me. A photoshop masterpiece. 

The principle illustrated seems sound though!

It's photoshoped, that solder is carrying Mortar Bomb rounds, Plus take a close look at the legs. It's either machinegun tripod or a light mortar where the donkey is. The smailer mortar were designed to be carryied on a backpack.  If no backpack carried with the two main legs across the shouders.

mortaiobrixiaaspallat.png