Post your COVID 19 memes

bagginz

Featured Posts

52 minutes ago, bagginz said:

Yes Auriga's an Orion.  Two water pumps and everything :) 

Yes it does. 

I find the cratch cover extremely useful but it does absolutely nothing for the look of the boat.  I love the look of the Orions I've seen without cratch covers.

But as a live aboard I have to find that balance between practicality and aesthetics

362048252_thumbnail_20190718204445__MG_9901copy.jpg.fedb2bf1328746dc9576093069e8c2e7.jpg

And here's what one looks like, sans cratch!!

02BDB6EE-5705-4657-B907-23361F6FF899_1_105_c.jpeg.f3b55c4b2a49fc58a629fd383e90667c.jpeg

On 30/03/2020 at 12:20, Dyertribe said:

Excellent, I have borrowed this but identified the author as a friend. Please let me know if this is not ok.

I don't know the author sorry, It was just one of the many doing the rounds on Facebook - but one of the better ones I thought, hence I shared it here 

20 hours ago, Athy said:

Brilliant! This excerpt and most of the rest too. All your own work? For entertainment value it rivals Starcoaster's legendary liveaboard post of gawdknowshowmany years ago.

Sad addendum: i DID have a saucepan handle whose screws needed tightening. BUT NOT ANY MORE.

No sorry I can't claim any credit for it at all.

I have a saucepan with bolts that replaced the aluminium washers that disintegrated after years of being put through the dishwasher (yes the pans were supposed to be dishwasher safe