There's always one...

Richardcn

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, noddyboater said:

I was one of the ten yesterday that passed you, your garden looks a pleasant spot to survive lockdown!

I was returning to base, after an aborted trip to a pre-booked docking on the Weaver. Didn't fancy my chances at Harecastle never mind Anderton.

You should have identified yourself, always ready to chat to fellow forumites. I hope we waved and the dog didn't bark at you!??

Yes Mrs Hound is responsible for the garden, i just dig holes (under instruction) and mow the grass. ?

5 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Agreed. 

Naaaaaaaaaaaah they are delivering "supplies" down the towpath...………………..

17 minutes ago, noddyboater said:

Yes you both waved, I think the dog was snoozing.  I was the one with the pink 60' tug, it used to be a lovely brilliant red..

But there's plnty worse than mine at Alvecote! 

What's wrong with Alvecote - I'm trying to think who you are now ………… ex Roger Fuller  DM2 perhaps??

4 minutes ago, Halsey said:

What's wrong with Alvecote - I'm trying to think who you are now ………… ex Roger Fuller  DM2 perhaps??

There's nothing wrong with the place,  but some of the paintwork makes mine look quite good - which it isn't. 

3L2 not a DM2 but yes, a Fuller. Moored bow to bow with Zulu until recently, after returning in the dark from cruise during hurricane whatsitsname. 

4 minutes ago, noddyboater said:

There's nothing wrong with the place,  but some of the paintwork makes mine look quite good - which it isn't. 

3L2 not a DM2 but yes, a Fuller. Moored bow to bow with Zulu until recently, after returning in the dark from cruise during hurricane whatsitsname. 

Ahhh……. OK .........….shame we haven't met as yet, esp as we share, in part at least, the RF pedigree - might I have seen her when I went over mid Feb?

Edited by Halsey

1 hour ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Oi, I wear hoodies!

And I'm a pillar of society. I know this because I bin told. Well I think it was 'a pillar' he called me...

Might have known.? it ...

image.jpeg.6c7f5ad76259324b92270601092ce88a.jpeg

Edited by LadyG

6 hours ago, Captain Fizz said:

Not when they have just come up a lock flight where there is a water point both at the top and bottom of the flight. A disposal point at the top and a winding hole within 500 metres!

Maybe they're on their way to do food shopping. We need to do that soon.

3 hours ago, Alway Swilby said:

Maybe they're on their way to do food shopping. We need to do that soon.

People should stop judging others, we don't know other people's circumstances, calm down and be nice.?

• Greenie 3
  • Love 1