A Great new deal from "Three"

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

Remember the old days with 'all you can eat' at £15 per month - well its back (almost)

I had a text from 3 saying my contract expired in November and unless I 'did something' they would put me on a standard rate tariff from 4th April

Gave them a call to see what they could do, went thru all the options and came up with :

Unlimited Data

Unlimited us of data for hot-spotting

Unlimited Texts

Unlimited Calls

24 month contract

£15.75 per month. (RPI increase each May)

It is actually charged out at £9 per month for 6 months and £18 per month for 18 months.

The package is actually shown as £29 per month, but if you ask you get £11 per month recurring discount.

For SWMBOs phone we went for :

8Gb of data per month

All data can be used for hot-spotting

Unlimited calls

Unlimited texts

12 month contract

£10 per month (RPI increase in May)

When on the boat we use my phone for both of us to hot-spot so don't need both phones to have unlimited data.

I just renwed my contract a few months ago, having held on to one of their original 'all you can eat' contracts since before first moving onto the cut in 2015. Didn't realise they'd reintroduced unlimited tethering again, and so as soon as I noticed I renewed.