Lockdown !!!

Jenno

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, MartynG said:

Can you not find things to do ?

Voluntary work perhaps? I see you are a Doctor

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-how-to-sign-up-to-become-an-nhs-volunteer-responder-11963205

He was never awarded the silver stethoscope!

Prossibly a great loss to the advancement of medical science, we will never know.

He likes to wear those greens, might harbourv secret ambitions.

Edited by LadyG

5 minutes ago, Jennifer McM said:

People who are bored are lacking in imagination... come on, there're lots of things you can do. 

I'm doing things that're proving to be so fascinating, for instance yesterday I counted 380 perforation strips on a bog roll, while another one, packaged in the same bundle had 374. Try it, it's a fascinating hobby. If only I could get hold of two packets of rice crispies to audit ?

BTW before anyone reports me to the PBP [Panic Buying Police] the bog rolls were a Christmas present, and grumpy people should wind their necks in!

Living life on the edge, that's a level beyond sex drugs and rock and roll, even Ozzy never lived that hard ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mrsmelly said:

Not all doctors are medical trained. In fact many are not innitt. 

I never thought for one minute that Dr Bob was a Doctor of any sort. Just trying to lighten the mood.......... innitt.

• Happy 1

50 minutes ago, MartynG said:

I never thought for one minute that Dr Bob was a Doctor of any sort. Just trying to lighten the mood.......... innitt.

He's definitely a nuppet though innitt ?

50 minutes ago, MartynG said:

He's definitely a nuppet though innitt ?