Tonic required. Send in your photos of what is nice on the waterways now.

DandV

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, OldGoat said:

Gloriana has a discrete set of motors used principally as bow thrusters (!!) - as you can immagine changing direction slightly can be a bit of a challenge when there are several 'motors'.

She has visited 'our' marina several times and is a joy to behold at clse quarters. The Hasrbour Master says, quite sternly- "just look, do not touch" - else you'll stain the gold leaf....

When we saw it (April 2014) at Teddington, there were no oars deployed as it made its was through and out of the lock

apr22-j.jpg

Edited by Mike Todd

2 hours ago, Mike Todd said:

When we saw it (April 2014) at Teddington, there were no oars deployed as it made its was through and out of the lock

apr22-j.jpg

Hudson-esque.  ;)

Edited by mark99

16 minutes ago, PeterScott said:

L1284_20070202_0001a.jpg.d7b19004b4f0fa4d8baba4f1df723a2e.jpg

More from Ownerships Show Braunston Marina February 2007. It snowed the days afterwards.

I remember that! We had gone down in the caravan and by the time we got back home the snow was quite deep and the conservatory leaped out and hit the caravan as I drove round the house to park it up ? . We spent the day before the show polishing mushroom vents - in the rain! 

haggis

21 minutes ago, Tonka said:

Why does your Pathfinder have the same sign writing as the Hudson built Pathfinder currently on sale with ABNB Brokerage ?

Funny we were on the same waterways together for a while and I kept getting asked by walkers where/what the rally was.

Both boats had the same owner.

I used to work and did my apprenticeship for the after-runner of that Company (Gas, Light and Coke Co. which got nationalised in '49) so I kept the name.

Edited by mark99