Anyone available to help me out in Lincoln please

Horizon

Featured Posts

Hi all, I hope everyone’s having a great day. 

I buy and sell the odd boat in occasion and have a couple friends that help me out. It’s all for a good cause we’ve been doing it for 4 years now and all the profits are going in to building a 45ft wheelchair accessible canal boat for one of the guys daughter. I have a boat I’m buying in Lincoln at Burton waters and need some help relocating it only a couple miles just to Brayford Pool. Both the guys I have help me are isolated, and it looks like I’m going to be to after a trip to Italy.  I don’t want to miss out because of this bloody virus. Could anyone in the area help. Thank you in advance could be any day in the next week or so. 

Hi, I’m committed to it being move before the 21st, thankfully, that’s a day over my isolation so I can collect from Brayford Pool and go from there on the 21st. Any help would be great I know it’s only a couple miles but we can pay we just don’t have a big budget as we usually do it are self. Thank you

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Naughty Cal said:

This post was from March. Not sure why but it cropped up on my list hence my edited reply.

I would think that the boat has been moved by now :rolleyes: 

Deleted mine too. I answered on my phone and didn't spot the date on the small screen.

I wonder if the boat ever got moved?