Narrowboat Hire booked for 6th April

Knighty

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Knighty said:

Further update, my booking was put on hold and I have now rescheduled for last week in October. An Autumn cruise to look forward to, I’m assuming @mrsmelly will be along soon  to tell me the hire company will have gone to the wall by then!

Lol. They would have been but this Exellent government and cart have sorted out a very decent package to protect them. So most will now survive ?

1 hour ago, Knighty said:

Further update, my booking was put on hold and I have now rescheduled for last week in October. An Autumn cruise to look forward to, I’m assuming @mrsmelly will be along soon  to tell me the hire company will have gone to the wall by then!

I think the weather forecast is showing heavy snow for the last week in October.

• Haha 1

On 14/03/2020 at 09:22, mrsmelly said:

It's always better on yer boat innitt

Why do you find it neccessary to constantly post like a teenager?  Furthermore, if you insist on continuing to use an outdated adolescent abbreviation, please spell it correctly, and use the correct punctuation mark.

Edited by David Schweizer
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, David Schweizer said:

Why do you find it neccessary to constantly post like a teenager?  Furthermore, if you insist on continuing to use an outdated adolescent abbreviation, please spell it correctly, and use the correct punctuation mark.

Ive met some grown ups over the years and vowed never to become one as they all seem miserable to me most of the time. I am sure you for one firmly understand what  I mean innitt. 

Edited by mrsmelly
  • Greenie 2

1 hour ago, David Schweizer said:

Life would become increasingly boring if peeps all used the queen's English and nothing else. Variety is important especially now we are all confined to barracks.

1 hour ago, David Schweizer said:

Why do you find it neccessary to constantly post like a teenager?  Furthermore, if you insist on continuing to use an outdated adolescent abbreviation, please spell it correctly.

Kitchen utensils?

:D