Always learning, but getting there slowly!

huami

Featured Posts

Hi everyone. Someone mentioned that I may have disappeared so I apologize for my silence but I'm still here and have been quite busy with many things. I have even managed to register for NHS and a doctor (always handy!).

Tomorrow I am having solar fitted on my boat by Tom Malone with thanks for the recommendation to a valued member on here "Dyertribe".  I have also been painting (half of the boat) but will have to wait for the other side until I turn the boat around. I also ordered and received a great vinyl letters boat sign with my new name "huami" (lower case lettering) from "Funkymonkey" Boat-names and I am very pleased with it.

At the moment I don't have a decent camera on my phone but I am hoping to get the Samsung Galaxy 10+ very soon, in the meantime I will (try!) to post a photo with this post (if I can find out how to do it!).

12th and 13th (OMG it's a Friday!) (I'm not superstitious!) I will be taking the Helmsman's Course from "Willow Wren" and after that I look forward to passing and saying hello to anyone who would like to give me a wave .... or come and have a coffee!

Now, before anyone says this is a duplicate post, I have reposted because I unfortunately posted in someone else’s thread and I do apologize.

Now to try and post a photo (????)

Thank you to everyone so far and I look forward to taking to the water,

neil

20200302_100528.jpg

20200302_102422.jpg

• Greenie 1

You are very brave painting a boat in this weather, I hope you dont have to redo it later in the year.

Get yourself a Samsung A9(large screen, great cameras and only about £400) and a separate sim only contract which gives you lots of options.

Signing looks great, we know who to wave at now.!

5 minutes ago, matty40s said:

You are very brave painting a boat in this weather, I hope you dont have to redo it later in the year.

Get yourself a Samsung A9(large screen, great cameras and only about £400) and a separate sim only contract which gives you lots of options.

Signing looks great, we know who to wave at now.!

Only £299 on Amazon, and yes a great camera.

https://tinyurl.com/wfyf58z