Best Narrowboat on the Cut, apparently!

Markinaboat

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, peterboat said:

does it matter? google is just lies according to you

No - actually I merely (and accurately) pointed out that some times Google can flag up mis information and fake news. That is certainly far from saying 'google is just lies' So if you are going to attribute a comment to me I'd appreciate it if it was done accurately. Many thanks.

4 hours ago, The Happy Nomad said:

No - actually I merely (and accurately) pointed out that some times Google can flag up mis information and fake news. That is certainly far from saying 'google is just lies' So if you are going to attribute a comment to me I'd appreciate it if it was done accurately. Many thanks.

4 hours ago, TheBiscuits said:

Like that? :icecream:

Thought I had accurately quoted you ??

On 28/02/2020 at 21:37, The Bearwood Boster said:

Moored by the apartments in the oozels st loop.(round by Sherborne Wharf).

Some people regard the Loop as a separate canal, so "Probably the best narrowboat on the canal" could even be right!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Cheese said:

Some people regard the Loop as a separate canal, so "Probably the best narrowboat on the canal" could even be right!

This is reminding me of John Lennon's acerbic comment about Ringo's ability as a drummer....

"Ringo isn't the best drummer in the world. Come to think about it, he's not even the best drummer in The Beatles"... referring to Paul's considerable ability as a percussionist. 

Am I in error or is that a Collinwood shell? If so its so so  tooo dear. I have seen one the same that definitely was. Are/were Clearwater fabricators?

Is the engine an Isuzu or is it a Canaline? Cannot be both.  53 HP?

1 hour ago, Athy said:

Yes, it can. Canaline marinise Isuzu base engines.

Thank you, I was not aware of that.    I thought all the base engines were from Taiwan.

Edited by Tracy D'arth
appology

2 minutes ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Thank you, I was not aware of that.    I thought all the base engines were from Taiwan.

I think they use both Isuzus and Kiotis - the latter are perhaps from Taiwan, I don't know.

• 3 months later...