Park Farm Marina, Northwich

WhiteSuit

Featured Posts

Hi

I am looking to relocate my boat up north as I've not yet made much use of the canal system up there. Searching the wunderweb I found the above marina which opened in 2016 but looks as if the site hasn't been updated since then. Anybody have any knowledge of the marina. security etc?

Went past yesterday, and seems pretty well occupied. It was very very windy around there but and as it's a relatively new marina, it looks as though it needs more time to "bed in".

A good spot in terms of cruising options with links to the North and Middlewich and Barbridge and Hurleston Junctions to the south.

We are in our second year mooring at Park Farm and it suits us just fine. The boat and our car when we are out cruising, are safe and there is water and power at most moorings. Halsall calls in there every couple of weeks and as he does diesel, pumpouts coal etc we don't need those facilities in the marina. It recently changed hands and is now owned by Alan McNaughton.

There are both long pontoons with several boats end to end and single pontoons with just one boat. Quite a lot of broadbeams.

haggis

Edited by haggis