FREE REPAIRS FOLLOWING STORM CIARA

Kinver Canopies

Featured Posts

Any likes or comments on this post is Keeping it alive and at the top of the board.. More the merrier.   Already had a couple of folks on the phone arranging to get their zips stitched back down.

Keep up the good work people,  Share and post. 

Facebook likes are also going up which means the post on there will also get more views so hopefully we can help out more people.

https://www.facebook.com/kinvercanopies/

23 minutes ago, matty40s said:

Very good of you. 

You will be happy to know that our new cover survived, unfortunately, we couldnt convince Babbage to go out in that weather yesterday so she poo-ed on the front deck.

Just as well Babbage didn't poop in your engine room, it would never have been the same again....it would have been a difference engine room altogether.

Ok, Ok, I'm going.

Well done OP, a very generous offer.

Edited by rusty69
  • Greenie 1

The weather is going to be bad all week, why would a elderly or physically impaired person, take their cratch cover or pram hood cover off, or could they, when your workforce would not come out in this weather. They possibly could when the weather gets better, but then the offer is off.? Hmmm.

• Unimpressed 1
  • Angry 4

1 hour ago, Timx said:

The weather is going to be bad all week, why would a elderly or physically impaired person, take their cratch cover or pram hood cover off, or could they, when your workforce would not come out in this weather. They possibly could when the weather gets better, but then the offer is off.? Hmmm.

That is poor, a sad, dismal, pitiful remark. I hope that, on reconsideration, you will delete it.

• Greenie 2

1 hour ago, Kinver Canopies said:

Because hopefully some nice neighbour in the boating world would help them, and maybe get it to us for a quick fix.  maybe you could also volunteer to help. More love less hate dude.

There's always one... and we've found them.

I just suspected you may be advertising. It seems to me no one would be dismantling a cratch cover or pram hood, when it's the worst weather of the year, next week yes, but that's not what your offering., hopefully I am wrong.but if you offer to do it when it's not impractable , then it's a generous offer, and not just advertising possibly.

7 hours ago, Timx said:

I just suspected you may be advertising. It seems to me no one would be dismantling a cratch cover or pram hood, when it's the worst weather of the year, next week yes, but that's not what your offering., hopefully I am wrong.but if you offer to do it when it's not impractable , then it's a generous offer, and not just advertising possibly.

No, we just thought there may be a lot of emergency work that needed doing so offered to do it quickly and free for those who are the neediest, just take one less worry off their shoulders. The storm was terrible and we knew some folk would take a real battering.  To be fair we were in two minds to run this offer or not because we thought some people may try to take advantage of it and abuse it. But we put our trust in human kind.  I've also posted this morning that if possible we will run it for two weeks to allow people a chance to get a fix after the weather, but it was mainly intended for emergency storm damage that needed correcting ASAP that's why we said one week. But I can see where your scepticism may creep in.  Now if you'd just like to sign up for our mailing list I'll keep you informed of all the other offers we have running ;)  ( By the way, we don't have a mailing list) .

• Greenie 2
  • Happy 1

10 hours ago, Timx said:

You manage to take the old adage "never look a gift horse in the mouth" to a whole new level.  For a long standing member, I hope you're ashamed.....

• Greenie 1