Bit Windy-Storm Ciara

matty40s

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, David Mack said:

Calder Valley flooded again. Canal is overtopping in varous places and Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd centres are underwater again. Plenty of pictures and videos here:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/cvcsg/

Just seen a video on fb of a CRT dredger & tug going for a trip on its own.....that might get interesting when it finds a structure....

Edited by frangar

2 minutes ago, matty40s said:

Looks like one of Rothens

Yes it does......its more what its going to hit or wedge itself on i guess....theres a lot of reports of debris going down the river which won't be helpful if it starts to restrict flows on the bridges....seen videos of skips and the odd truck body.....

7 minutes ago, matty40s said:

No, chucked it down for about ten minutes, wind wasn't anything to write home about.

CRT work barge and tug adrift heading towards Hebden Bridge. Obviously moored by the relief crew from down on the trent. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TodmordenFloodGroup/permalink/2593714894177022/

Edited by Jim Riley

4 minutes ago, matty40s said:

See post #103...

You've been on the slow site again havnt you....

No, I live up here, browsing the net to check. Thankfully I moved my boat to the top of Gauxholme flight last week, its socks will stay dry up there.