Willow bridge Marina Milton keynes

markc

Featured Posts

No experience with Willowbridge but I can recommend the boatyard at Stowe Hill near Weedon.

https://www.stowehillworkshop.co.uk/

They do a good job at very competitive prices and have a dry dock which I prefer over having it crained out. Seems less stressful and more gentle on the hull but I'm sure some will disagree here lol.

• Greenie 1

At one stage some years ago one particular member on here was fighting a personal vendetta against Willowbridge Marina, and no doubt if you search historical posts you will find detail of all the (considerable!) claims he was making against them.

That said it seemed to stem from some kind of personal disagreement,and I don't recall the complaints being backed up or in any other way supported by any other forum member!

• 1 month later...

seems like the recommendation from one person [probably the owner] to use willow bridge marina was bad advice as after talking with several customers i'm hearing nothing but complaints. they also have a sister yard in milton keyns whih i will avoid.

Edited by qaz