The first thing I will want to get working is the heating!

huami

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

When you post a message, at the bottom there is an attachment thingie with " Choose files " underlined. I click on that and find fotos I have put on my chromebook.

So I don't need to host them somewhere? ....

I can just choose from my own Google Photo's library on my laptop?

Thanks

Neil  – NB huami

Or if using a PC you can drag and drop any photo's into the box at the foot of the box you type in.

Drag files here to attach, or choose files...
Accepted file types gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png, mp4, 3gp, mov, ogg, ogv, mpg, mpeg, flv, webm, wmv, avi, m4v · Max total size 678.46MB

Cov Canal Heartshill-Atherstone 477 Telegraph Trunk LineCRT Archive .jpg

Edited by Ray T

2 minutes ago, Ray T said:

Or if using a PC you can drag and drop any photo's into the box at the foot of the box you type in.

Drag files here to attach, or choose files...
Accepted file types gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png, mp4, 3gp, mov, ogg, ogv, mpg, mpeg, flv, webm, wmv, avi, m4v · Max total size 678.46MB

WoW! Thanks ...... It all sounds so painless. I hope that my boat will be just as easy! ha, ha!

Neil  – NB huami

• Greenie 1

Going back to your original question about fitting solar panels Matty40s who is a regular poster on here is based at Stowe Hill nad id very good at fitting solar panels. I suggest that you send him a PM. You can also get hold of him by his web site http://oldfriendscanalservices.weebly.com/

By the way he really should now be Matty50s but since hes grown older he's not bothered to change his sign in name.

32 minutes ago, Richard T said:

Going back to your original question about fitting solar panels Matty40s who is a regular poster on here is based at Stowe Hill nad id very good at fitting solar panels. I suggest that you send him a PM. You can also get hold of him by his web site http://oldfriendscanalservices.weebly.com/

By the way he really should now be Matty50s but since hes grown older he's not bothered to change his sign in name.

Hi Richard, 

Thanks for the info and I will certainly get in touch with Matty as he has been mentioned before. 

Thanks

Neil – NB huami

12 hours ago, Gayzingalone said:

Just testing how to post an image ..... 
The colour is not what I will choose but the name and the basic design.

huami.jpg

I like the rainbow shape ?

Have you considered having a little white space between the rainbow curved line and the 'h' and dot of the 'i'? Actually, the spacing is not even at all... the 'u' and 'm' are too close to the 'a'. Or make everything touch.

Not sure how expensive the service you're using is (I know some are more 'bespoke' and others more 'type your own design here') but I'd ask them to sort the spacing if you can.

On the other hand you might not be as OCD as me / planning to have it painted on later anyway.

Have fun!

15 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

Don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade, but I didn’t get on with bumbling Bimble. I realise they are liked by many. 

Even the best company can sometimes have off days, I have three 170w panels and associated accessories all supplied  by Bimble and had no issues at all.

12 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

Don’t want to rain on anyone’s parade, but I didn’t get on with bumbling Bimble. I realise they are liked by many. 

They are brilliant.  Delivered straight to my boat even though I was moored down the towpath in the middle of nowhere.  Gave good advice over the phone on what i needed and how to install it.