Waterways World Issue

dave moore

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Scholar Gypsy said:

And I can download a copy directly from their website - as I have an online subscription. Would be less work and better quality !

are you calling my scanning skills into question? ?

unless its DRM-free you’ll be unable to extract just the article pages though, so bigger file etc.

but you’re right in that it should be better quality ? 

Thanks to all for the offers of help, I’ve managed to have sight of the review now. The lads at CTS and myself reckoned that the finished boat was so vivid that a commemorative beer called Swandazzler should have been brewed to celebrate the completion. Truly, it was a marathon!

• Happy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dave moore said:

Thanks to all for the offers of help, I’ve managed to have sight of the review now. The lads at CTS and myself reckoned that the finished boat was so vivid that a commemorative beer called Swandazzler should have been brewed to celebrate the completion. Truly, it was a marathon!

Photos from Waterways World's Facebook page below. I see what you mean Dave -a labour of love for you. Well done !

79162896_10158034925938708_5094454485825093632_o.jpg.39b9efedf5b37b5e6c8a36be2f5028af.jpg

79452619_10158034925908708_6117229182758944768_o.jpg

• Greenie 1

Thanks John. It did go on a bit, unlike the Brum Boat jobs you recall...in and out in a few hours. This was about an intermittent 7 months. I’d do a bit, then others had to do their bit, and so on. Probably the most intricate job to date.

Cheers! D

• Greenie 1