Night heaters, Eberspacher etc.

Featured Posts

Hi

I own a small business servicing an repairing all the main makes of night heater and i am Eberspacher accredited. I have been told by some of my canal customers that they had a hard job trying to find anybody to repair them. if it's any help to your forum i am quite happy to give out free advice where possible and of course offer a repair service if needed. I cover most of the west midland and offer a bench repair service outside this area. My website is nightheatersolutions.co,uk

• Greenie 1

14 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Welcome @tvayle@gmail.com :)

Perhaps you can help out in this thread:

Hi 

Regards re sleeting the co. As was said before you shouldn't have to re set the co when changing the burner. I have repaired quite a few and have never had to do it. The co adjuster is a Allen key on the side of the combustion air blower but it should only be done if you have a co meter. When you put the heater back together  check to see it is smoking or has a lot of fumes then check the co and adjust.

Terry.   Night heater solutions

• Greenie 2

12 hours ago, WotEver said:

Welcome @tvayle@gmail.com :)

Perhaps you can help out in this thread:

Thanks WotEver!

12 hours ago, tvayle@gmail.com said:

Hi 

Regards re sleeting the co. As was said before you shouldn't have to re set the co when changing the burner. I have repaired quite a few and have never had to do it. The co adjuster is a Allen key on the side of the combustion air blower but it should only be done if you have a co meter. When you put the heater back together  check to see it is smoking or has a lot of fumes then check the co and adjust.

Terry.   Night heater solutions

Perfect, thank you very much!

On 03/02/2020 at 16:24, tvayle@gmail.com said:

Hi

I own a small business servicing an repairing all the main makes of night heater and i am Eberspacher accredited. I have been told by some of my canal customers that they had a hard job trying to find anybody to repair them. if it's any help to your forum i am quite happy to give out free advice where possible and of course offer a repair service if needed. I cover most of the west midland and offer a bench repair service outside this area. My website is nightheatersolutions.co,uk

Thanks for making the post.

Usually we ask commercial users to speak to the admin staff before posting 'advertisements' however give the usefulness and nature of the post, and help you have already offered, I am very happy for for it to remain and for you to help and support members.

Thanks.

Daniel

Site owner. 

• 1 year later...
On 03/02/2020 at 16:24, tvayle@gmail.com said:

Hi

Hi, hope you don't mind my resurrecting this thread

The eberspacher on my new boat worked fine when I got it 3 months or so ago but gradually stopped working. It still makes all the right noises, but began heating the water less and less until now it doesn't heat up at all. I noticed that the header tank was completely empty of water/antifreeze so topped it up but that doesn't seem to have done anything! Any ideas?

10 minutes ago, Woodfern said:

Hi, hope you don't mind my resurrecting this thread

The eberspacher on my new boat worked fine when I got it 3 months or so ago but gradually stopped working. It still makes all the right noises, but began heating the water less and less until now it doesn't heat up at all. I noticed that the header tank was completely empty of water/antifreeze so topped it up but that doesn't seem to have done anything! Any ideas?

He has not visited the site since April so you may be better contacting him via his website (shown in his original post)

There are both phone number and email address shown.

1 hour ago, Woodfern said:

I really don't want to sound like your dad, but only checking things like header tanks when things stop working is going to see you having more problems and probably some major expense. Do make sure you learn from this breakdown by ensuring you're familiar with all of the periodic checks and routine maintenance your boat equipment demands. Good luck with the Eber - I hope it turns out not to be too serious or expensive. :)