Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Alan de Enfield

First Two Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed in UK

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Murflynn said:

no.

I wuz referring to wot you said: 

I was talking about putting some resources into play, like to help local authorities get rid of the damaged fittings and furniture of the flooded properties. The Welsh Government are coming up with funding for those affected .................... what is Westminster doing?

Perhaps you'd best put some link to what Westminster are actually doing to fund the disposal of the damaged property and/or suspending landfill tax then if you are so confident of their activity.

3 hours ago, The Welsh Cruiser said:

If there were to be a public vote on this I'm sure the result would be overwhelming; you could then merrily describe the vast majority of British people as fascists. That's if you don't already.

We've already had one public referendum, I don't think another is a wise choice since the decisions they come to are not always for the best.:unsure: I have equal confidence that the great British Public are dumb enough to vote for Capital Punishment if put to a vote, doesn't mean it's the right choice.

Of course a true Fascist such as Matteo Salvini can even manage to play the racist card as well when he comments on the subject. He criticised the Italian Government for allowing refugees from Africa to land 'threatening Italy with getting coronavirus from that source', and just how many African cases of coronavirus have there been? 1 in Egypt, but it suits his agenda of 'keeping those nasty brown people out', much the same as any fascist. Is he suggesting blocking any American citizens (53 cases) from coming into Italy? oddly enough he isn't, why is that do you think??

Edited by Wanderer Vagabond

10 minutes ago, Phil. said:

You know this is going to happen, sadly the days of 'keep calm and carry on' are long gone, and the great British public are not as stoic as previous generations. I think I can quite confidently predict, that should a cluster develop in a British city, the shelves will be stripped bare in a matter of hours. 

I think there is a measure of rose coloured specs coming into play here unless you are going back well over half a century. I have distinct recollections of a number of false panic buying events in the 1970's caused by false rumours being spread around.

2 hours ago, Wanderer Vagabond said:

Perhaps you'd best put some link to what Westminster are actually doing to fund the disposal of the damaged property and/or suspending landfill tax then if you are so confident of their activity.

why don't you google it yourself ?  

I'm not responsible for your ignorance or your education.

2 minutes ago, Murflynn said:

why don't you google it yourself ?  

I'm not responsible for your ignorance or your education.

Oh I see, you come up with a load of crap and I'm supposed to then 'prove' the existence of it, is that how it works. If you cannot be *rsed, guess what???

27 minutes ago, Wanderer Vagabond said:

Oh I see, you come up with a load of crap and I'm supposed to then 'prove' the existence of it, is that how it works. If you cannot be *rsed, guess what???

If you had bothered to listen to the news last week you would have been better informed.

How dare you accuse me of coming up with a load of crap?   Grow up and behave yourself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Murflynn said:

If you had bothered to listen to the news last week you would have been better informed.

How dare you accuse me of coming up with a load of crap?   Grow up and behave yourself.

Easy way of proving it's not crap I would have thought, link perhaps?

Edited by Wanderer Vagabond

17 minutes ago, Murflynn said:

If the cap fits perhaps you should be wearing it!

1 hour ago, Graham Davis said:

If the cap fits perhaps you should be wearing it!

it doesn't.

1 hour ago, Wanderer Vagabond said:

Easy way of proving it's not crap I would have thought, link perhaps?

you are so bl**dy lazy.

www.gov.uk/government/news/major-package-of-support-for-storm-hit-areas

perhaps you'd like a synopsis as well.  

If the level of government support is anything like that promised to the Grenfell survivors or the Windrush generation, I expect it'll turn up in about ten years time when most of the country's under water. The only person laughing will be Peterboat who will have been proved to be right all the time...

11 minutes ago, Arthur Marshall said:

If the level of government support is anything like that promised to the Grenfell survivors or the Windrush generation, I expect it'll turn up in about ten years time when most of the country's under water. The only person laughing will be Peterboat who will have been proved to be right all the time...

Its spreading well isn't it Arthur? Some countries seem to have very high death rates! Might have to buy more food 😣

Now even UK schools are shutting after a half term trip to Bormio.

Bormio is a brilliant ski resort , and far enough away for the holiday to have been safe, but most flights from there are through Bergamo or Milan so that's where the risk has come from.

It continues to creep across Europe 4 more countries confirm infections.

Austria reported its first two confirmed cases of the coronavirus on Tuesday - two Italians who recently arrived from northern Italy, Europe's worst-hit region.

The couple, both aged 24 from a town near Bergamo in Lombardy, drove on Friday to the mountainous Austrian province of Tyrol, which borders Italy, a doctor treating them said.

The authorities in Spain said said a woman from Barcelona had tested positive for the virus after a recent trip to northern Italy.

The authorities in Switzerland and Croatia have yet to confirm whether the two cases now reported there are connected to Italy.

In Greece, two men suspected of having the virus were rushed to hospital in Athens.

6 hours ago, Wanderer Vagabond said:

We've already had one public referendum, I don't think another is a wise choice since the decisions they come to are not always for the best.:unsure: I have equal confidence that the great British Public are dumb enough to vote for Capital Punishment if put to a vote, doesn't mean it's the right choice.

Of course a true Fascist such as Matteo Salvini can even manage to play the racist card as well when he comments on the subject. He criticised the Italian Government for allowing refugees from Africa to land 'threatening Italy with getting coronavirus from that source', and just how many African cases of coronavirus have there been? 1 in Egypt, but it suits his agenda of 'keeping those nasty brown people out', much the same as any fascist. Is he suggesting blocking any American citizens (53 cases) from coming into Italy? oddly enough he isn't, why is that do you think??

You don't believe in democracy then, you know better it seems. How about folk up and down the country creating their own borders by locking up their houses, cars, garden sheds and boats at night.

Are these people all fascists?