Vetus taking the pee

Dave W

Featured Posts

On 30/01/2020 at 21:59, Dave W said:

Looking for a new toilet seat. 

As others have pointed out, Vetus are not the only retailers of toilet seats. 

Vote with you feet and buy elsewhere. I'm sure the damage to their bottom line will have them running scared.

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Who would want to risk suffering the indignation or nether region injuries 

But where are the buttons ?

This guy was on a plane and he really had to pee. He went to the back of the plane and there was a line for the men's room. So, he asked a female to see if there was anyone in the ladies room. She responded no, go ahead in there but don't press any of the buttons. He said alright. he went to the bathroom, relieved.

He saw the buttons and decided to push them anyway thinking "what could go wrong?" The first button he pushed was blue, he goes bbrrrrrr, that's cold having cold water spray into his ass hole. The second button was red and he goes "oh that feels really good. How come there aren't any buttons like these in the men's room?"

The last button he pushed was a white button with the letters ATR on it.

The next thing he knew he woke up in a hospital. He asked the nurse "why am I in the hospital?" she responded "because you hit the ATR button" laughing hysterically while she said it. He said "what's so funny? what does ATR mean?" She responded "automatic tampon remover, your Penis is under your pillow".

Wow. I just threw out a (presumably boat-specific) loo seat... shoulda put it on eBay!

For OP: I threw it out as I was fitting a 'normal' land type toilet seat (actually a 'family' one with smaller seat too, but anyway, definitely not a boat-specific thing). The 'land' seat actually fits slightly better than the boat one did. Might take a bit of shopping around but definitely a do-able replacement for something less than what that one costs... or even what it would cost if you knocked off the first digit!