Boat going boating on its own on the Trent...

frangar

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Oh yes it is.Listen to Tumshie, she has a disney arsenal pointed in your direction pal. How do you fancy being hit by Mickey, goofey and pluto?

Mickey might be getting a bit long in the tooth for the hit job; eventually every good mouse has to hang up their.......

B6FA5C8B-25CB-4F0C-B549-E7018A4BB3D7_1_201_a.jpeg

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

Nah.

THIS is an earworm too far :D

Nope. I'm not pressing that button. LA DE DA DE DUM LA DE DA DE DUM LA DE DA DE DUM. 

You bastard! 

3 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Thank frak I took my ears off before you posted that. :wacko:

Are you taking the Mickey 

Edited by rusty69
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jerra said:

I can understand the feeling at first but 4 years on it should have ceased to hold grudges for so long isn't IMO normal or healthy.

You would if you knew how it was done Foxy was banned and they never even told him!! I remember because he was over from Finland and was visiting me in my boat

• Greenie 1

9 minutes ago, Jerra said:

I can understand the feeling at first but 4 years on it should have ceased to hold grudges for so long isn't IMO normal or healthy.

1 minute ago, peterboat said:

You would if you knew how it was done Foxy was banned and they never even told him!! I remember because he was over from Finland and was visiting me in my boat

Guys this is not letting go - letting go is just not posting - nobody needs to keep replying. Nobody has anything to say that hasn't been said before so please, just stop. 

Think of it as therapy - I could post but it's ok I can choose not to post and then it will all pass painlessly. 

Let me leave you with a little wisdom.....

C075800C-98BA-4423-A8B0-08ADDBA483B7.png

• Greenie 2

Sad really that Frangar should endeavour to put down someone who has been a member since 2009, has a greater post count, has a greater community reputation,  and a greater days won count.

Phil

Small wonder I don't visit very often now

Edited by Phil Ambrose
  • Greenie 2

10 hours ago, Graham Davis said:

Can you provide a link to what you are saying are the facts?

No, you can be brave, go and look for yourself, site publicly available as a guest visitor. What did your last slave die of? *

Why the sarky hint of disbelief? 

*just remembered, he got 200 ban points. ????, now dragging a tin snail round France. 

Edited by Jim Riley
  • Greenie 1

13 hours ago, Jerra said:

I am one of the eight who haven't an account over in the other place but read it about three or four times a year.    However  I find it strange that after 4 years they still aren't independent and confident enough to not need a special section for discussing CWDF.

I don't have an account there either.  Only went once.  Didn't like the colour scheme.  Hurt my eyes.

14 hours ago, Jerra said:

I am one of the eight who haven't an account over in the other place but read it about three or four times a year.    However  I find it strange that after 4 years they still aren't independent and confident enough to not need a special section for discussing CWDF.

Not sure if anybody uses that part of the forum,  the problem is that everything ever posted stays around for ever, would suggest looking at the dates would bear  this out

Phil

32 minutes ago, Phil Ambrose said:

Not sure if anybody uses that part of the forum,  the problem is that everything ever posted stays around for ever, would suggest looking at the dates would bear  this out

Phil

Just been along to look.  The last thread started 17/1/20 "Teacher smacked my legs".    Last post 20/1/20