Sign out - Are you Sure?

Featured Posts

Please can there be an "Are you sure" confirmation when you hit "Sign out". On the mobile the sign out button is directly above the "Mark site as read" button (for which I wish there wasn't an "Are you sure" confirmation because it is an annoying extra step that isn't needed) and when I clumsily tap that button by accident it signs me straight out and I have to enter my ID and password all over again.

Thanks for your feedback.

We don't maintain the design of the site or the forum software itself, this is maintained by third parties. We try to keep it as "standard" as possible as this means we can deploy updates without making too many manual changes each time. Given we're not web developers, this is a big plus for us in terms of keeping the site software up to date & secure. 

However, I will feed this back to Invision as I think it's a good idea. Equally if there's any members with web or graphic design expertise who would like to volunteer some of their spare time to our cause, I'm sure Dan would be interested to hear from them. 

RichM

• 3 weeks later...