HELP needed with identifying river area and pub.

Kitscot

Featured Posts

I know I said in my last post that there were no need for any more identifications but I spoke to soon. Again thank you to those who have helped me previously. There are two locations. First two pictures are a river location from the Lewis episode, Point of Vanishing. The second location is a pub from the Lewis episode, The Lions of Nemea. It is on a river as can be seen through the windows. Thank you again.

point of vanishing.png

point of vanishing 2.jpg

lions of nemea (4).png

lions of nemea (5).png

pub in lions of nemea (1).png

pub in lions of nemea (2).png

pub in lions of nemea (3).png

12 minutes ago, matty40s said:

1st picture is on the Grand Union Paddington arm at Hayes, a street called Bankside.

Pretty sure the 2nd set is in the coy Carp, river Colne.

Screenshot_20200116-175024_Maps.jpg

Thank you so much for that identification of Bankside. I also thought the Coy Carp but I don't see those wooden steps in any pictures. Unfortunately I have never visited the pub.

2 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Well - Don't stop half way thru the tail.

I put him in a basket 

and put him on my bike

we fell off on the road

so we tried it on a trike

Funny story actually. Pike’s previous owner used to smoke a fair bit of weed and when he got a cat he called it Roach. When his mum asked about the name he struggled for a bit before saying “It’s my favourite fish when I go fishing”. When he got another cat his mum said “So what are you going to call him? Pike?”