Do people really do this?

Featured Posts

12 hours ago, tree monkey said:

Stop right now, I've been really good, it's been 2yrs clean now

:)

The trouble is, when you have one it never seems quite as good as the ones you remember from back in the day. Which leads one to start wondering if it was just unlucky, was was cooked too long, too short, been in the hot cabinet too long, or what? So naturally, one's thoughts turn to trying another, maybe from a different shop, or different time of day, then both...

• Greenie 1

12 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

The trouble is, when you have one it never seems quite as good as the ones you remember from back in the day. Which leads one to start wondering if it was just unlucky, was was cooked too long, too short, been in the hot cabinet too long, or what? So naturally, one's thoughts turn to trying another, maybe from a different shop, or different time of day, then both...

It's a dangerous and slippery road for sure

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

Now write out 50 times: "I must remember not to quote the spam links in posts when reporting them!"

:)

A separate post for each one, here is the first "I must remember not to quote the spam links in posts when reporting them!"

• Haha 1