New national liners (made to original design)

Jrtm

Featured Posts

Just a note if anyone is interested I'm having new national liners made (order going in 2 weeks time, delivery end feb - mid march)

I'm having a copy set made from original new national liners (these are band new originals never fitted or run old design not the new rn modded ones)

The company doing it are being given pre done drawings (not aloud to be copied) and an original liner.

If your interested they are £250 each if I get 4 more made (6 + total) I can lower the price.

If your interested let me know the order is going in 2 weeks time.

Please dont ask me to sell the original line it's not for sale! If no one elts comes forward I'm only having 2 made so I wont have a spare to sell on.

7 hours ago, billybobbooth said:

Just a note if anyone is interested I'm having new national liners made (order going in 2 weeks time, delivery end feb - mid march)

I'm having a copy set made from original new national liners (these are band new originals never fitted or run old design not the new rn modded ones)

The company doing it are being given pre done drawings (not aloud to be copied) and an original liner.

If your interested they are £250 each if I get 4 more made (6 + total) I can lower the price.

If your interested let me know the order is going in 2 weeks time.

Please dont ask me to sell the original line it's not for sale! If no one elts comes forward I'm only having 2 made so I wont have a spare to sell on.

I hope you have more success with these liners than you did with the reproduction gas mask links / chimney chains you were having manufactured a while ago :captain:

23 minutes ago, pete harrison said:

I hope you have more success with these liners than you did with the reproduction gas mask links / chimney chains you were having manufactured a while ago :captain:

Yer the liners are uk based, the chimney chains I'm still trying to get good results (hence why no results offered yet)

37 minutes ago, BEngo said:

Thank you.

N

No probs if you go onto the website they will contact back, there also who has manufactured some parts for my cylinder heads. Like the new rocker bars and rocker bushes.

And better for me will do stuff fairly promptly so good when on a hard time scale.

• 1 year later...

Pos putting in a order to my brother in law for more liners is anyone interested in any before order gets placed as metal is on back order so need to pre order metal.

There £320 each delivered fully machined ready to fit strait into a national tower.

Believe rn ones are £300+ vat and will require machining to fit a national tower.

Lead time is 8-9weeks due to metal.