Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Kitscot

HELP needed with identifying lock or canal locations

Featured Posts

Hello everyone.

Firstly thank to all those who have helped me previously. I am in midst of writing a book on the TV series Lewis. This is the final locations in regards to canals that I need help with. 

First three are from the episode Dark Matter. Maybe two different locations. Next one from the episode Falling Darkness. Next two pictures are from Intelligent Design both same location. Next four are from Lions of Nemea. 

Thank you in advance for any help. I will of course acknowledge those that help and the forum in my book.

Regards

Chris

canals dark matter 2.png

canals dark matter 3.png

canals dark matter.png

canals falling darkness.png

canals intelligent design 2.png

canals intelligent design.png

canals Lions of Nemea (1).png

canals Lions of Nemea (2).png

canals Lions of Nemea (3).png

canals Lions of Nemea (4).png

Edited by Kitscot

Bottom four are on the towpath from the Dolphin to Hillingdon canal club in Uxbridge, the two above these are at Cowley lock. The next one up is Stockers lock in Rickmansworth, the others are also below Cowley lock. 

2 hours ago, BWM said:

Bottom four are on the towpath from the Dolphin to Hillingdon canal club in Uxbridge, the two above these are at Cowley lock. The next one up is Stockers lock in Rickmansworth, the others are also below Cowley lock. 

That is wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to identify the locations.

Regards

Chris

• Happy 1