Nice day for a Tardebigge!

The Dreamer

Featured Posts

22 hours ago, Rob-M said:

I don't leave the boat in reverse whilst closing gates anymore having slipped and a!most fallen in behind the boat.

I stopped before I nearly did it - let's hope we are never tempted and our similar measures stand us in good stead! :)

• Greenie 1

• 1 month later...

going back to the arials and masts half way down the flight .some 8/9 years back .i asked the couple who lived there could i leave my boat there  for 4/5 weeks .due to break down and off course crt,s permission ..yes not a problem they even said they would keep an eye on it ..he told me it was is passion and hobby .and hams to people all around the world .he was also some sort of so i was lead to believe a sidecar  champion  grass racer ..maybe both hobbys not every ones cup of tea . but not at all excentric .different but not latter .having sorted my boat problem out .and thanking them with a couple bottles of wine and some flowers ..i dont know if the same couple live there as it was a while ago ..but my dealings them .i found was a very nice experience and pleasure ,hearsay of a lockie .,i have over the years come across more excentric narrowboat owners .then i care to remember ..but i would never label them excentric ...maybe selfish ,     know  every thing kind  people. even down right  horrible in some cases  ,but excentric never