Saving photos on android phone

jenevers

Featured Posts

If you have an Amazon Prime subscription, then you get unlimited photo storage at the original quality file size for free.

Google also automatically backs up your photo's, but compresses them and once you have used up their allocated free storage space, you have to delete some or pay for additional storage.

9 minutes ago, cuthound said:

f you have an Amazon Prime subscription, then you get unlimited photo storage at the original quality file size for free.

That's oxymoronic. Don't you have to pay for the subscription? The unlimited photo storage is part of the package you buy.

I bet LadyG doesn't have Amazon Prime, though (and neither do I).  

• Happy 1

10 minutes ago, Machpoint005 said:

That's oxymoronic. Don't you have to pay for the subscription? The unlimited photo storage is part of the package you buy.

I bet LadyG doesn't have Amazon Prime, though (and neither do I).  

True, the Amazon Prime subscription gets you next day delivery on most items, unlimited photo storage, access to a wide range of films & TV series to stream, music and Kindle e-books for £89 per annum.

On 08/01/2020 at 19:15, Rob-M said:

Or wait a few weeks for the release of Microsoft Chromium Edge.

Is this a real thing?

I took my laptop to a shoppe to get rid of Chromium, it's a virus, I think.

39 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I don't use Amazon much, and when I lived fifteen minutes from a warehouse, most stuff used to arrive within twelve hours anyway.

So you've not sampled Donna's cakes on Tuesday's.

• Greenie 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, LadyG said:

Is this a real thing?

I took my laptop to a shoppe to get rid of Chromium, it's a virus, I think.

Chromium is the browser engine behind Google Chrome and many other browsers. Microsoft have decided to stop development of their own browser engine and base the Edge browser on Chromium which is available from https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4501095/download-the-new-microsoft-edge-based-on-chromium.

5 minutes ago, Chewbacka said:

I guess if you don’t have/like/use apps and have not set up email on the phone, then best you can do is print the picture and post it..........

I found it from laptop, will try the phone thing for the other photo 

.. it's for my BS/C