How much !!!

Fender151

Featured Posts

So having seen the attached advertisement, I am seriously  considering putting my luxury craft up for sale.

Having done the math, I reckon if I could get £1.5 million for her,  I should just about break even, and in companion the mooring fees as a single occupancy for the whole marina would seem very reasonable. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/homeandproperty/britains-biggest-houseboat-boasting-five-bedrooms-sauna-jetski-and-stunning-views-of-tower-bridge-goes-on-sale-for-£35million-plus-£32000-a-year-to-moor-it/ar-BBYyUhN?li=AA64tF&ocid=iehp

Just a couple of questions, have any of your folks added a Jacuzzis and Sauna on your boats, I do have 2 * 175 solar panels, thinking I may need to add to the 4 * 110 amp leisure batteries, appreciate  any advice and guidance.

• Greenie 1

4 hours ago, Fender151 said:

So having seen the attached advertisement, I am seriously  considering putting my luxury craft up for sale.

Having done the math, I reckon if I could get £1.5 million for her,  I should just about break even, and in companion the mooring fees as a single occupancy for the whole marina would seem very reasonable. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/homeandproperty/britains-biggest-houseboat-boasting-five-bedrooms-sauna-jetski-and-stunning-views-of-tower-bridge-goes-on-sale-for-£35million-plus-£32000-a-year-to-moor-it/ar-BBYyUhN?li=AA64tF&ocid=iehp

Just a couple of questions, have any of your folks added a Jacuzzis and Sauna on your boats, I do have 2 * 175 solar panels, thinking I may need to add to the 4 * 110 amp leisure batteries, appreciate  any advice and guidance.

Larf! - I nearly spluttered in my tea.

Some good jokes are too near the truth if you believe what's said on here...

Location, location , location, this boat has been there for years, prime spot in St Katherine's, near to the historic Dickens Inn and other landmarks. It can be used for functions, conferencing, leisure, you could top end AirbnB it.

Will not be on sale for long, probably a Russian/Chinese/Arab buyer.

22 minutes ago, Flyboy said:

Pumpout or cassette ??

Its plumbed direct into the main sewers.

Edited by matty40s

On 03/01/2020 at 13:20, Fender151 said:

Last year in Kings Marina was a widebeam with  a Jacuzzi on the deck. Not sure if it's still here. Expect Alan D'Enfield will know more.

There's a boat of some description (don't recall what sort of boat)  with a hot tub and a wood burning boiler on the Isis end of the Thames (near a pub...) - looks great but I've never seen it used in anger.

' suspect -if it were for sale it would be several orders of magnitude less than the subject boat.

It's all abou location, location, location.