Thank you for the vacuum

tree monkey

Featured Posts

Our marina used to have a little cabin with shelves full of books for moorers to exchange. People used to also leave unwanted gear in there that was too good to throw away. It was a great facility but unfortunately the marina got rid of it as part of their marina 'improvements'. 

I've seen old red phone boxes in villages put to a similar use which I think is a great idea.

• Greenie 1

I found a brass lucas headlamp at Stanley Ferry, now installed with led light inside it. A good while back I found a slightly bridge battered pulpit rail, fettled it with a Warrington pattern persuader, it just fitted the holes in the Dawncraft bow where one had been removed. 

• Greenie 1

3 hours ago, Jim Riley said:

I found a brass lucas headlamp at Stanley Ferry, now installed with led light inside it. A good while back I found a slightly bridge battered pulpit rail, fettled it with a Warrington pattern persuader, it just fitted the holes in the Dawncraft bow where one had been removed. 

I just read this as red light inside & wondered what you were using your boat for...(Specsavers visit called for??)

41 minutes ago, The Bearwood Boster said:

I just read this as red light inside & wondered what you were using your boat for...(Specsavers visit called for??)

Now I do when i read his post. ;)

A friends boat was used, suitably photoshoped, to illustrate a sunday sport story about a brothel on a boat.

It wasn't a brothel by the way :)