A very Merry Christmas to All.

Nightwatch

Featured Posts

As per the title. A general boating statement to all and sundry.

I take this opportunity during a break from my general boating to offer my best wishes for the forthcoming festive season, stay safe, stay warm stay dry and enjoy. 

From ALL the Nightwatch Crew. All two of us. Woof from Bessie and a woof from Doris.

eta. Just noticed type error in the title. Can this be corrected by a very skilled moderator?

Edited by Nightwatch

6 minutes ago, stagedamager said:

And a very merry christmas to you both and my favourite dogs too!

Seasons greetings from me, Vikki, Lily-Mae and Daisy.

That’s not fair. I was hanging on and hanging on to wish you both the best. You beat me to it. 

Hope you all have a jolly time and ‘get what you deserve’. In the best possible taste.

• Greenie 1

7 hours ago, Nightwatch said:

As per the title. A general boating statement to all and sundry.

I take this opportunity during a break from my general boating to offer my best wishes for the forthcoming festive season, stay safe, stay warm stay dry and enjoy. 

From ALL the Nightwatch Crew. All two of us. Woof from Bessie and a woof from Doris.

eta. Just noticed type error in the title. Can this be corrected by a very skilled moderator?

And from all The Dreamers (that’s the humans) and Me (the canine), we wish a merry Christmas back at ya...

50 minutes ago, Jerra said:

.   Dare I say Peace and Goodwill to all men (and the Ladies of course).

You absolutely dare. Christmas is a time of peace and goodwill, except on the 'EastEnders' T.V. Christmas special;.