It's just a contact sport!

David Mack

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, AWETHEAYET said:

Then ask the poster of the vidio to show twenty seconds of fotage prio to the shown event., and never ever post insults to peoples mental capacity in relation to brain cells, I respect your views and defend your right to express them, but mental illness is something we should all look out for and support the care of people suffering from it.

Shame on you

Saying someone has one brain cell has absolutely nothing to do with mental illness, it clearly implies stupidity,  which is completely different, anyone who cannot work this out must only have one brain cell.?

• Greenie 3

Besides...

7 hours ago, AWETHEAYET said:

Then ask the poster of the vidio to show twenty seconds of fotage prio to the shown event...

Would show nothing more than an extra 20 seconds prior to Mr Haywood not slowing down and not moving his tiller to starboard. The man behaved like an oaf, and even an hour of footage prior to the event wouldn’t change what he did. 

Edited by WotEver

59 minutes ago, Rickent said:

Saying someone has one brain cell has absolutely nothing to do with mental illness, it clearly implies stupidity,  which is completely different, anyone who cannot work this out must only have one brain cell.?

An effect studied and analysed, and named the "Dunning-Kruger effect".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

In essence, the effect where stupid people are too stupid to realise how stupid they are.

It worries one deeply that one might be an unwitting illustration of this syndrome..... after all, how would one know?!

Edited by Mike the Boilerman
  • Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

An effect studied and analysed, and named the "Dunning-Kruger effect".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

In essence, the effect where stupid people are too stupid to realise how stupid they are.

It worries one deeply that one might be an unwitting illustration of this syndrome..... after all, how would one know?!

Something often recited by the late Mrs. Athy Senior:

Behold the happy moron,

He doesn't give a damn.

I wish I were a moron.

My God! Perhaps I am!