Festival marina in Stoke

frahkn

Featured Posts

Longport Wharf certainly sells diesel.  Other nearest depends rather on which way you're going! The diesel/coal boat Bargus is at the moment heading down the Macc and then to Northwich.  There's Heritage just up the Macc, otherwise I can't think of anything until Middlewich going North or Stone going south.

Edited by Arthur Marshall

1 hour ago, Arthur Marshall said:

Longport Wharf certainly sells diesel.  Other nearest depends rather on which way you're going! The diesel/coal boat Bargus is at the moment heading down the Macc and then to Northwich.  There's Heritage just up the Macc, otherwise I can't think of anything until Middlewich going North or Stone going south.

Either Bargus or Halsall will be on that part of the four counties ring at some point, they work round stoppages between themselves. Ask NB Alton on facebook or ring Martin on the boat on 07491149149. They are on their way up the Shroppie at the moment and usually do a fortnightly run round the ring so are probably five or so days away from you

59 minutes ago, captain birdseye said:

ring Martin on the boat on 07491149149. They are on their way up the Shroppie at the moment and usually do a fortnightly run round the ring so are probably five or so days away from you

Its Lee and Roberta on there now

5 hours ago, Arthur Marshall said:

Does the place just N of Harecastle tunnel still sell diesel? Otherwise as you say, nothing before Kings Lock in Middlewich.

1 hour ago, AndrewIC said:

Does the place just N of Harecastle tunnel still sell diesel? Otherwise as you say, nothing before Kings Lock in Middlewich.

No, its now just a permanent mooring site. I wish they'd take the sign off the wall - it used to be great for diesel and coal. 

There's still a place selling cheap gas just north of the Stoke locks, but I never manage to run out at the right time. 

Edited by Arthur Marshall