Escape to the chateau

peterboat

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, LEO said:

Actually a bit of a quirky addition to the place, they have done really well, lovely chateau, lots of spin off progs featuring other chateau owners and folks booking weddings etc in theirs. No sex no swearing, really quite watchable TV, as is Escape to the Chateau DIY.

Spending all that boodle on a Springer - provides cheap accommodation, might be just for their kids to muck about in - I had a gypsy caravan in the garden as a playroom when I was a kid, it was great, wish I had charged the 'peeps' coming into the garden to have their photos taken standing in front of it.................or developed the 'bullsh1t' angle about telling fortunes.

Very clever bloke and family, we are the mugs paying too much for housing over here. I look forward to the series where they put a new roof on the 'pile'.

It is entertaining, perhaps from a slightly different point of view, for us living here and seeing how chateau owners go about things. Houses are just like chateaux, it’s just the scale of the problems, and the bills.

I reckon the land based battery box is an logistics 'problem'.

It's a long way from the 'house' to run a cable, thus - mebe - he'll load the batteries on a trolley to move them nearer to habitation for charging after each 'letting'.