Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Alan de Enfield

RIP David Bellamy

Featured Posts

He contributed to much to bringing understanding of  Nature into the lives for so many with his enthusiasm and knowledge,  Myself and my youngest daughter met him at an event, he had time for people, young and old and a genuine passion to share and inspire.

Not many of his like about sadly.

I used to really enjoy his programmes, then he committed the unforgivable sin of disputing man made global warming so the BBC dropped him like a hot potato, bastards. 

12 hours ago, nb Innisfree said:

he committed the unforgivable sin of disputing man made global warming

Yes, he did, which is the exact point at which he lost my respect.

In the 70's he stood up in court and said that Thorne moors had no ecological value and it was okay to build the M18 through the middle of it. 

That was when I lost all respect for him. 

Expert witness to the highest bidder. 

• Greenie 2

32 minutes ago, carlt said:

In the 70's he stood up in court and said that Thorne moors had no ecological value and it was okay to build the M18 through the middle of it. 

That was when I lost all respect for him. 

Expert witness to the highest bidder. 

Ever driven on this road? Just asking.

7 minutes ago, mark99 said:

Ever driven on this road? Just 

Loads of times with a smug feeling since, despite Belllamy's "evidence", the road was diverted around the moors and they are now a  national nature reserve. 

Sign in to follow this