Victron Phoenix controller

fudd

Featured Posts

44 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

Was it a good idea of Victron's to name a line of electrical equipment after a mythical bird that bursts in to flames? ?

Wasn't it more about a company that failed / ended and ros again?

Not possible. I need separate controllers. Not really what I wanted. I haven’t got room to have them in the same accessible place. Never mind, that’s what you get when you install separate units. Very nice helpful people. Thanks for your help too. 

20 minutes ago, fudd said:

Not possible. I need separate controllers. Not really what I wanted. I haven’t got room to have them in the same accessible place. Never mind, that’s what you get when you install separate units. Very nice helpful people. Thanks for your help too. 

The other way of looking at is :

That is what you get when you make the mistake of using a Combi (and building the boat around it).

Fitting separates in the 1st place would have allowed the boat to be 'built to fit' around them.

6 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

The other way of looking at is :

That is what you get when you make the mistake of using a Combi (and building the boat around it).

Fitting separates in the 1st place would have allowed the boat to be 'built to fit' around them.

That’s why I chose separates in the first place. I would never choose a  combi. What makes you think I had Alan?

21 minutes ago, fudd said:

That’s why I chose separates in the first place. I would never choose a  combi. What makes you think I had Alan?

I saw that you said you had separates, but wanted a dual controller - were the separates not supplied / built in with separate controllers or did you not have controllers ?

Do you not have any controllers but now want them ?

33 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I saw that you said you had separates, but wanted a dual controller - were the separates not supplied / built in with separate controllers or did you not have controllers ?

Do you not have any controllers but now want them ?

I had separate units but didn’t have controllers.  Ive upgraded them and thought I’d install some sort of controller that was easy to get at. I’ve not got a lot of space that is easy to get at. I’ll find a way to get them in somewhere. 

7 minutes ago, fudd said:

I had separate units but didn’t have controllers.  Ive upgraded them and thought I’d install some sort of controller that was easy to get at. I’ve not got a lot of space that is easy to get at. I’ll find a way to get them in somewhere. 

OK - understand - good luck with it.